Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

This is the first blog post I've ever made and to be perfectly honest it's both a little frightening and exciting at the same time.  Whether or not anyone ever reads this blog is beside the point, this is to prove to myself that if I set my mind to something that it can take shape.  Would I like for people to see my opinions?  Would I like for them to contribute in some small way to the ever-expanding web?  Of course!  But, if this blog is destined to be nothing more than my private corner of the web, at least I can say to myself that I made the effort.

So what's this all about?  Well, primarily I hope to give voice to my opinions on video games.  I know, I know!  There are hundreds, thousands, if not millions of pages on the web dedicated to video game culture, do we really need another one?  Maybe we don't, but if this is the space I have to scream and shout, then I'm going to shout about the things that interest me!  That's only fair, right?

That's not to say that I only ever plan to discuss video games, I'm going to try and spout nonsensically about a lot of topics, and maybe from time to time I'll contribute something worthwhile to the global conversation.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment